Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Projects
We at VSY Biotechnology operate with the mission of improving the quality of life of society. We achieve this by producing innovative health products and strive to further contribute to society through our corporate social responsibility projects.
Acting with the awareness that all organizations have important responsibilities for sustainable development, we, as the VSY Biotechnology Family, implement corporate social responsibility (CSR) practices with a focus on sustainable development. We create ethical social projects that are in line with international standards, based on human rights and implement these projects periodically.
As the VSY Biotechnology Family, we act with a sense of responsibility towards society. Our social responsibility projects are planned and designed around the principle of benefitting and contributing to society. We develop sustainable corporate social responsibility projects to provide a strong social impact and enhance the social and cultural development of society.
- As VSY Biotechnology, we sponsored the Healthy Days Program on a private TV channel for 52 weeks to create awareness of eye disease and its treatment methods. This was part of a project jointly conducted with the Turkish Ophthalmological Association (TOA). TOA’s member ophthalmologists informed the public about eye diseases.
- As VSY Biotechnology, we sponsored the Healthy Days program on a private TV channel for 52 weeks to create awareness of eye disease and its treatment methods. TOA’s member ophthalmologists informed the public about eye diseases.
For one year, we came together and celebrated the birthdays of the children in the Child Protection Agency. To increase awareness about eye health, we designed and printed a calendar from pictures made by the children and delivered them to all ophthalmologists.
- We organized a fair for children with leukemia, and VSY Biotechnology supported these children by providing donations.
VSY Biotechnology regularly donates blood to benefit the community.
- We also conducted an orthopedic health screening in a nursing home. Following examinations from the specialist physician, intraarticular injection treatment was applied to the patients as needed. VSY Biotechnology cured patients’ knees.
- Following these successful social responsibility projects, the VSY Biotechnology Family will continue to create activities that will contribute to society by leveraging its sustainable structure to generate new corporate social responsibility projects.